Welcome to Padma Yoga Online
My online yoga library is intended to make the world of yoga more accessible for you.
It's perfect for you, if you find it difficult - for whatever reason - to attend a weekly yoga class. Think of it as Netflix of the yoga world, with one healthy difference. You get to practice with a teacher you know and trust. No more popping off to trawl YouTube for free yoga, unsure of what you're going to get or whether it's going to be suitable for you or not.
Available 24/7, it's a great way to develop a regular yoga home practice. Whether you're looking for something to fit in with a busy lifestyle, want to supplement class attendance or you'd really love to develop a regular sadhana practice, the library contains a range of practices which will help you deepen your practice, along with improving your physical and mental health.
Launched in April 2021, in response to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, the library currently contains 60+ recordings and this is growing each and every month! There are a mix of video and audio recordings, along with other resources to support you. This includes:
- Live yoga classes - recorded on Zoom including asana, pranayama & relaxation or meditation
- Asana sequences - shorter practices for when you need a quick fix or want to explore something new
- Pranayama practices - guiding you through the classical breath practices of yoga
- Breathe & Release - longer breath based relaxation practices, centred around a pranayama, relaxation or meditation - all taught lying down
- Relaxation practices - a range of relaxation practices lasting anywhere between 6-45 minutes
- Yoga Nidra - a mix of shorter and longer yoga nidra practices, to help you get the rest you need
- Mantra - a number of different mantras to liberate the mind... I love these!
- Meditation - guided meditation practices to help create a moment of peace in a busy life
Not sure whether it's for you? You're welcome to try the recordings below for FREE.
What does it cost?
Membership costs £15 per calendar month. You will be charged on the 1st of the month for the current month. You're welcome to sign up for a fixed period or on an ongoing basis. Cancellations must be advised in writing by the 26th of the month. Once paid, part months will not be refunded.
Ready to sign up?
Drop me an email at email@example.com and we'll get you up and running.
Take me to Padma Yoga Online.